The Turtle Mountain Community College Academic Readiness Program is designed to generate participation of students identified as at risk. The goal of the program is to increase student academic achievement by offering a variety of learning programs or strategies to aid in preparation for postsecondary education.
- Turtle Mountain Community High School, Belcourt
- Dunseith Public High School, Dunseith
- St. John Public High School, St. John
- Supplemental Academic Instruction in Math, Reading, Writing and Science
- Tutorial Services for Academic Year and Summer Program
- Monthly Weekend Academies: These academies will focus on math, writing, speaking, culture, fitness or wellness
- Six Week Summer Session
- First generation college students
- Students interested in improving academic achievement
- Students in grades 10-12
- Students interested in attending college
This program is funded by the Department of Education.