Adult & Continuing Education: Customized Training
TMCC’s Continuing Education Department can design training for specific needs for your business and/or industry
What is Customized Training?
Customized training is a flexible industry driven approach which gears its training to the needs of business and industry clients. Training/educational opportunities are created to meet the needs of a specific group of learners. Content, location, and scheduling needs of the organizations are always first. Training can be delivered on or off campus. Customized training/courses can be offered for credit or non-credit.
How does training benefit the employer?
- The employee will perform better and production will increase.
- Decreased absenteeism and employee turnover.
- Provides professional skill development.
- Saves the employee dollars.
How does customized training benefit the employee?
- The employee is trained according to the needs of the employer.
- The employee can continue his/her education and training opportunities.
- The employee can upgrade current skills and learn new job skills which improve job performance.
- The employee is able to update existing skills and retrain for new work assignments.