The Human Resources Office assists in the support of the Turtle Mountain Community College in achieving its goals by providing effective human resource services in a fair and equitable manner.
The Human Resources Office is committed to providing quality service to TMCC employees, to prospective employees and to the general public.
The Human Resources Office provides services of supporting a comprehensive range of personnel needs, many of which are driven by evolving Tribal, State and Federal legislation. The Department performs various Human Resource functions through:
- Assisting in developing and interpreting policy.
- Acting as internal consultants to all departments on personnel related issues.
- Maintaining employment practices consistent with applicable legislation.
- Assisting in resolving employee concerns, grievances, and appeals.
- Assisting in administering and resolving workers’ compensation and unemployment issues and claims.
- Assisting in providing training and development.
- Maintaining equitable and competitive compensation practices.
Human Resource Forms
Consultant Agreement Drug Free Certificate
Employee Policy Manual Receipt Acknowledgement
Exit Checkout Sheet
Form W-4 2011
Incident Report Form
Request for Annual Leave
Short Term Contract