Academic Calendar (129 KB PDF)
The Academic Calendar will assist students with tentative scheduling at TMCC.
Thank you for your interest in attending Turtle Mountain Community College. We are excited to serve you and to help you fulfill your educational goals. The admissions staff is committed to making the admissions process as simple and convenient as possible. [More Information]
Turtle Mountain Community College offers Bachelor's Degree Secondary Science, Elementary Education and Early Childhood, Associate of Arts Degree, Associate of Science Degree, Associate of Applied Science Degrees, and Certificat pograms
The Following is Turtle Mountain Community Colleges General Admissions Requirements
- A complete application for admissions
- An official transcript from an accredited or approved high school or General Education Development (GED) examination scores.
- A Certificate of Indian Blood from a federally recognized Tribe, if applicable
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) Form
- Transfer students will need official copies of their most recent transcipts from all college and universities attended.
Turtle Mountain Community College is committed to maintaining the accuracy and safety of student records. The Registrar's Office is involved with the student from acceptance to the college through the completion of their degree requirements. The Registrars primary responsibility is to maintain official academic records, monitor academic progress, confer degrees, transcripts transfer credits, maintain the registration process and maintain an academic relationship between the students and the Turtle Mountain Community College. [More Information]
A student wishing to transfer to TMCC must meet the general admission requirements of Turtle Mountain Community College. [More Information]