Current Students: Placement Center
Placement Center Director
Offering students and graduates assistance to secure a job offer after graduation!
- Resume-writing - A resume is a lifelong working document. Come see me for help in creating, reviewing, or revising your resume now.
- Interview Skills / Mock-Interviewing
- Job Search / Application process
- Job relocation information - Daycare, Schools, Housing, Lifestyle information - Anything to help remove barriers in job relocation.
Please click on the following link to access Student Assessments:Student Assessments
Access Code: Belcourt
Please use the following link to access the "Jobs Network" page:Jobs Network
Please make sure to login using your TMCC web mail address.
Offering placement services to all CTE program students and graduates in Education Para-Professional, Computer Support Specialist, Building Construction Technology, Management Training, Health Information Management, and Entrepreneurship.
- Job Searches, Resumes, Interview Skills, Professional Correspondence
- Supervised Occupational Experience (SOE) with placement.
- Continued follow-up for tracking purposes.